Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts: Group Sales
300 West Water Street., Jacksonville, FL 32202
COME AS A GROUP… AND SAVE!!!
A group can be anyone: business associates, nonprofit organizations, schools and daycare centers, youth groups, Girl and Boy scouts, senior citizens clubs, or just family and friends. To receive up-to-date information on exciting offers for group events make sure to register your group now.
WHAT IS THE “MAGIC NUMBER” FOR A GROUP?
Generally, promoters establish a group to be 15-20 people.
HOW DO I ORDER FOR A GROUP?
Group sales discounts are not available for all events. Contact the Group Sales Department at (904) 630-3900; or email us at: email@example.com. Here’s how it works:
- Complete the group order form – Group Sales Order Form- PDF
- Provide payment for the actual number of tickets your group will need. The following forms of payment are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, an organizational check, money order, or cashier check. Cash is not accepted.
- Seat locations are determined on a first come, first served basis.
- Group tickets will be processed on the Tuesday following receipt of payment.
- All groups are subject to a $5.00 or $6.00 service charge per order (NOT per ticket).
- Upon receipt of payment, all sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
Group Sales are not available at the Tom Bush Family of Dealerships Box Office at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena. Group sales are no longer available 10 days prior to the show date. All tickets must be purchased through the Group Sales Office. Dates, times, ticket prices, and performers are subject to change.