PARKING IS SOLD OUT!
1:30 p.m. Kickoff:
3:30 p.m. Broadcast:
SPORTS COMPLEX PARKING:Advanced parking within the Sports Complex will be available for purchase beginning Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 10 a.m. through SMG at JaxEvents.com. PARKING IS LIMITED. Private and public parking options are also available. Prices vary. Click here for more parking options.
For other options on getting to the Sports Complex visit the Transportation page by clicking here.
Private and public parking options are also available.
Prices vary. Click here for more parking options.
TAILGATERS: Website: www.tailgatersparking.com | Availability (Pre-sale): Half Time and Field Goal Lots (automobiles) | Price: $74.90 (Expected to sell out before game day) | Opens at 8 a.m. | RVs (sold out) | Game Day Only: Lehigh Lot – $80 | Cash only| Opens at 8 a.m.
FAIRGROUNDS: SOLD OUT
GARAGES: Both Garages will sell parking for $40 | Garages open at 8 a.m. | Cash Only at this time
Passes sold online will be
mailed out on
October 1, 2018
RV City Passes will be mailed out on October 2, 2018
For ticket information for the 2018 game, please contact each university
better in Jacksonville for the Georgia-Florida Game! Through our
partnership with Tailgate Guys, we’re offering fans premium, reserved
tailgating in the outfield of the Jacksonville Baseball grounds, steps away from TIAA
Bank Field; there are a variety of affordable package options offerings to
accommodate groups large and small. For more information:
FRIDAY, OCT. 26TH | 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Join the City of Jacksonville, October 26th as we start the Georgia-Florida Football Game 2018 off with a bang with Corey Smith at the Georgia-Florida Fan Experience! This is a FREE CONCERT the Friday night before the big game on the Daily's Place Flex Field.
Gate opens at 3 p.m. and the concert begins at 6.pm. Food and drinks are available to purchase.
HOME / VISITING TEAM INFORMATION
Red and Black or Orange and Blue? For a game this important, you’re going to want to be with your fellow fans. TIAA Bank Field has 64,428 seats, but during the annual Georiga-Florida game the capacity is increased to well over 84,000. There are distinct parking and seating areas assigned to each fanbase to put you right in the middle of your team’s pregame festivities. You park next to them, you cheer alongside them, and hopefully you’ll celebrate with them after the game!
For more information on Georgia-Florida visit: www.flgajax.com
- The Georgia Bulldogs are the home team and are located on the West side of the stadium.
- The Florida Gators are the visiting team and are located on the East side of the stadium.
TIPS FROM THE JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE:
Parking will be extremely limited in the Sports Complex area. Fans are encouraged to ARRIVE EARLY and take a convenient JTA Stadium Shuttle.
- Fans without pre-paid parking passes should use general parking. Lots open at 8 a.m. and JSO anticipates that general public parking in the Sports Complex area will fill up five hours prior to kickoff. Private lots near the stadium fill up just as fast.
- ARRIVE EARLY. The stadium gates open at 1:30 p.m. and the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office’s focus will shift to pedestrian traffic at that time. Vehicles should expect traffic delays.
- Follow the sign board parking directions on display on roadways throughout the city.
- Lanes on Gator Bowl Boulevard and Bay Streets will be reversed during the third quarter. All traffic will flow away from the stadium.
- Follow @JSOPIO on Twitter or visit www.twitter.com/JSOPIO for live traffic updates.
- Visit www.jaxsheriff.org for additional maps. Follow @FLvsGA on Twitter or visit www.twitter.com/FLvsGA for live updates on events.
METROPOLITAN PARK BOAT DOCKING
1410 Gator Bowl Blvd, Northbank Riverfront
- Boat docking reservations open on Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 10 a.m. and can be made at www.JaxParks.com under Marina Reservations.
- Docking fee determined by boat size. Three-day minimum charge.
- 30-minute parking for unloading on Thursday and Friday only. No parking on Saturday.
- For more information, call the City Dockmaster (904) 630-0839.
RIVER CITY BREWING CO. BOAT DOCK
835 Museum Circle, Southbank Riverfront
- Marina facilities, fuel and overnight docking available.
- Friday Oct. 26 and Saturday, Oct. 27.
- 1 night minimum. $3.00 per ft., 30 ft. minimum.
- Up to 30 boat slips available.
- For more information, call (904) 398-7918.
Golf carts and motorized scooters that are not street-legal will not be permitted in the Sports Complex area, surrounding parking lots, or streets leading to The Jacksonville Landing.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has the right to shut down all golf carts due to traffic issues and safety concerns. Only authorized golf carts will be permitted in the area on Friday, Oct. 26 and Saturday, Oct. 27.
WHAT IS A SIDELINE SAFETY ZONE? PRESENTED BY UF HEALTH
The Sideline Safety Zone presented by UF Health and Guest Service locations are produced by City of Jacksonville to provide an area where residents, students and visitors enjoying downtown Jacksonville before, during, and after the Georgia-Florida festivities can find assistance. This includes basic medical help, first aid, transportation services information, directions, telephone service, food, water, coffee and more.
NEED ASSISTANCE? Get Help.
Call the hotline! (904) 630-SAFE (7233)
Access to directions, first aid and medical support, water, telephone service, cell phone charges, snacks, coffee, maps and other information.
SIDELINE SAFETY ZONE PRESENTED BY UF HEALTH - LOCATION & HOURS
Located throughout the downtown area, the Sideline Safety Zones prsented by UF Health are the fastest way to get help during the Georgia-Florida weekend.
INSIDE THE JACKSONVILLE LANDING
Friday, Oct. 26: 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 27: Noon – 2 a. m.
OUTSIDE THE JACKSONVILLE LANDING
(ON INDEPENDENT DR. NEAR LAURA ST.)
Friday, Oct. 26: 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 27: Noon – 2 a.m.
(LOT K NEXT TO METROPOLITAN PARK)
Friday, Oct. 26: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 27: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 26: 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday, Oct. 27: Noon – 10 p.m.
(BETWEEN GEORGIA AND FRANKLIN STREETS)
Saturday, Oct. 27: Noon – 9 p.m.
TIAA BANK FIELD STADIUM BUS LOOP
Saturday, Oct. 27: Noon – 9 p.m.
The Sideline Safety Zone is about making everyone’s Georgia-Florida’s experience as enjoyable and safe as possible. Fans who request assistance at the Zone for themselves or their friends will not be subject to legal action on alcohol issues.
- Stay in groups.
- Stay in high-traffic areas.
- Choose a designated driver.
- Take a photo of where you park.
- Take a cab or free trolley.
- Act responsibly.
- If you need help, go to a Sideline Safety Zone location.
- Call the hotline: (904) 630-SAFE (7233).