Georgia and Florida Fans traveling to TIAA Bank Field now have access to premium, reserved pre-game tailgating packages through Tailgate Guys.
JACKSONVILLE, FL (AUGUST 28, 2018) - Tailgate Guys is expanding its presence in the state of Florida as the official tailgate provider for the historic Georgia-Florida football rivalry at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville on October 27, 2018.This partnership will provide Tailgate Guys’ renowned, hassle-free premium tailgating service to Georgia Bulldog and Florida Gator fans traveling to Jacksonville for the 2018 game and beyond. These offerings will bolster the game day experience for fans and reinforce one of the best pre-game environments in college athletics!
For the first time in Jacksonville, Tailgate Guys’ premium tailgating service will be located in the outfield of the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville. Their tailgating packages are suitable for various group sizes and needs ranging from corporate hospitality events to small groups of family and friends.Georgia and Florida fans will now have access to various gameday packages in Tailgate Guys’ reserved community which include amenities such as tents, DISH Media packages, coolers of ice, tables, chairs and more. All packages also have access to bellhop services, onsite concierge, exclusive catering by the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and a unique tailgating atmosphere before, during and after the game. Only steps away from the TIAA Bank Field, the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville is the ideal location for this inaugural Georgia-Florida Tailgate experience.
“We love serving Gators and Jags fans already, so it’s only natural that we would open up our premium experience and services to Georgia-Florida in Jacksonville,” said Parker Duffey, CEO of Tailgate Guys.“We also look forward to introducing Georgia fans to our premium services, and it’s exciting for us to be part of one of the best rivalries in all of sports!”
“On behalf of the City of Jacksonville and SMG, we look forward to another exciting year of Georgia-Florida Football,” said Bill McConnell, General Manager of SMG Jacksonville. “In an on-going tradition to create unforgettable events for fans, we are thrilled to partner with Tailgate Guys to offer a one-of-a-kind tailgating experience – which fans won’t want to miss.”
Georgia-Florida tailgate packages can be reserved now by calling (904) 710-1544, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or online: www.tailgateguys.com/home/florida_georgia
About Tailgate Guys
Founded in 2009, Tailgate Guys is known for offering superior tailgating service to guests across the nation by working with athletic entities across the country. Tailgate Guys has set the standard for the tailgate service industry and continues to expand their offerings and their geographic footprint. With the ability to host over one million tailgate guests a year, Tailgate Guys is committed to providing outstanding attention to detail to all partners and guests. For more information on Tailgate Guys visit www.tailgateguys.com.
About SMG Jacksonville
SMG Jacksonville manages seven sports, entertainment, and convention venues on behalf of the City of Jacksonville. Our beautiful venues include:
- TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, Georgia-Florida, the TaxSlayer Bowl and Monster Jam
- Daily’s Place, a 5,500 seat amphitheater with concert programming year-round and an indoor practice facility for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, showplace of such entertainment greats as Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett and home to the Arena Bowl XXIV Champions Jacksonville Sharks, the ABA Jacksonville Giants and the Jacksonville IceMen
- The Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, home of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp and Florida vs FSU Baseball
- The Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, stage to Broadway and music elite like Wicked, James Taylor and Diana Ross; and home of the FSCJ Artist Series and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, a historic renovated train station providing a unique venue for meetings, social events and conventions
- The Ritz Theatre and Museum, located in Jacksonville’s historic African American community of LaVilla, celebrating the artistic culture of African American life in Northeast Florida and the African Diaspora with museum exhibits, concerts, films, lectures, dance and dramatic arts
Committed to the Jacksonville community, the guests that enjoy our venues and the clients that utilize them, SMG Jacksonville provides the ultimate event experience in Northeast Florida.
Founded in 1977, SMG provides management services to 233 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theaters, performing arts centers, amphitheaters, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 15 million square feet of exhibition space and more than 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre-opening services for such landmark facilities as McCormick Place & Soldier Field in Chicago, Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s NRG Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. SMG also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering companies, currently serving more than 140 accounts worldwide. For more information visit www.smgworld.com.