SMG is the world’s leading company in the private development and management of public assembly facilities, including stadiums, arenas, theaters and exhibition/convention centers. We operate these facilities under long-term contracts or leases and assume full responsibility for financial and operating management. Through the development of integrated services, events and revenue center programs, SMG ensures our facilities generate new sources of income. At the same time, we provide participation and employment opportunities to local business enterprises in the communities we serve.
SMG Corporate Headquarters
300 Conshohocken State Rd Ste 770
West Conshohocken, PA 19428
ABOUT SMG JACKSONVILLE
SMG Jacksonville manages six sports, entertainment, and convention venues on behalf of the City of Jacksonville. Our beautiful venues include:
- EverBank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Veterans Memorial Arena, showplace of such entertainment greats as Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffett and home to the Arena Bowl XXIV Champions Jacksonville Sharks, the ABA Jacksonville Giants, Jacksonville University Dolphins basketball, and the new Jacksonville Bullies indoor lacrosse team
- The Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, home of the Jacksonville Suns
- The Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, stage to Broadway and music elite like Wicked, James Taylor, and Diana Ross; and home of the Artist Series of FSCJ and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, a historic renovated train station providing a unique venue for meetings, social events, and conventions
- The well-equipped Jacksonville Equestrian Center.
Committed to the Jacksonville community, the guests that enjoy our venues, and the clients that utilize them, SMG Jacksonville provides all that is needed for the ultimate event experience in Northeast Florida.